Ο/Η κάτοχος της θέσης θα αναφέρεται στον Διευθυντή του τμήματος έρευνας και ανάπτυξης και θα είναι υπεύθυνος για την ανάπτυξη προϊόντων και υπηρεσιών τηλεματικής.
• Δίπλωμα ΑΕΙ/TEI Μηχανικού Πληροφορικής.
• Άριστη γνώση OOP (Java).
• Άριστη γνώση multi-threading, JDBC.
• Γνώση Web Development με MVC.
• Εμπειρία σε n-tier εφαρμογές.
• Εμπειρία σε βάσεις δεδομένων.
• Εργασιακή εμπειρία δύο ετών σε συναφές αντικείμενο.
• Άριστη χρήση, γραπτά και προφορικά, της Ελληνικής και Αγγλικής γλώσσας.
• Εκπληρωμένες στρατιωτικές υποχρεώσεις για τους άνδρες.
• Δυνατότητα ταξιδιών σε Ελλάδα και εξωτερικό.
• Γνώση των τεχνολογιών TCP-UDP,τηλεματικής, τηλεπικοινωνιακών και δικτύων.
• Μεταπτυχιακές Σπουδές στην Πληροφορική.
• Εμπειρία στην ανάπτυξη δικτυακών εφαρμογών και τηλεματικής.
• Ικανότητα διαχείρισης έργων.
Η εταιρεία παρέχει:
Εκπαιδευτική υποστήριξη, δυνατότητες προσωπικής και επαγγελματικής ανάπτυξης.
Οι υποψήφιοι που πληρούν τις προϋποθέσεις, μπορούν να στείλουν βιογραφικό σημείωμα δηλώνοντας τον κωδικό της θέσης SW021.
Αποστολή βιογραφικού στο email: email@example.com
Το επόμενο μας meetup είναι αυτό το Σάββατο 21, Ιουνίου 2014, στον χώρο του thecube.gr. (8 Kleisovis Str, 10677 – Athens, Greece), 3.30-6 μμ.
Τα λέμε εκεί, για ένα τελευταίο meetup πριν τις διακοπές!!
We are looking, on behalf of our client, who is a large multinational company leader in the IT sector, for Java Developer.
The right candidate will be part of a developer team, mentored by senior colleagues (Java developers / architects), working on application development projects programming in pure Java and JEE.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code.
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications.
- Prepare and produce releases of software components.
Qualifications & Experience
- University degree in Computer Science
- 3-5 years of proven professional experience in relevant position
- Very good knowledge and experience of JEE/JSE , JMS, Spring FW, Hibernate FW, Webservices, XML/JAXB
- Database usage experience (Oracle 10/11G; PLSQL)
- Excellent command of the English language (written & oral)
Anyone interested please send you cv at firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the position you are interested in.
We regularly include contractors into our project teams and we strive to cultivate long-term relationships that lead to permanent employment or annual blanket contracts. EBS needs a new freelance member to work on various projects, starting immediately, for the period 2014 – 2015. EBS projects involve Java / JEE, RESTFul APIs and JSF GUIs, AngularJS based SPA web clients and/or native mobile applications.
Desired Skills & Experience
We are looking for experienced freelancers that have a solid software engineering background and experience in Java EE projects. Experience in JBoss and good knowledge of RDBMS concepts (not at a DBA level) are also required.
We absolutely require experience in the following technologies / products / APIs / etc:
- Java / JavaEE (EJBs, JPA/Hibernate, JMS, CDI, etc.)
- JBoss / Wildfly
- RESTFul APIs (JAX-RS)
It would be nice if there is experience in any of the following:
- Lucene (Solr, Elastic Search)
- BPM (e.g. jBPM)
- Good knowledge of both the Greek and English language is a must.
Participating in team meetings on a weekly or bi-weekly basis is also important, so we are looking for freelancers in the Athens metropolitan area or in areas that will allow them to travel to Athens in that frequency.
Please email your CV to email@example.com along with any other related information.
EBS Ltd (http://www.ebs.gr) is an ISV that specializes in custom business-critical enterprise applications and cloud-based scalable software. The company actively participates in research activities focusing on Cloud Computing, Big Data and the Internet of Things.
Senior Java Programmer Analyst (Μαρούσι)
Randstad Hellas, is seeking to employ a Senior Java Programmer Analyst, on behalf of its client in Athens.
- Consults with users regarding applications programming requests, applications training, user support and troubleshooting. Analyzes user applications programming requests related to overall program goals and system functionality and recommends solutions.
- Writes and maintains software code, queries and reports and programs applications using current tools and languages.
- Develops functional and technical documentation and test plans.
- Conducts document and applications tests, evaluates results in accordance with quality assurance standards and writes test reports.
- Designs, develops, maintains and administers database applications.
- Researches, evaluates, recommends and uses emerging and/or relevant methodologies, languages and technologies.
- Implements and maintains compliance with current security and service protocols and standards.
- May manage projects of limited scope or portions of large/complex projects. May provide guidance to other analysts/programmers on a project basis.
- University Degree in IT. MSc will be considered a major plus.
- Minimum 3 years of hands on experience
- Technical skills required:
- SQL, hibernate / JPA (ORM frameworks and patterns),
- Servlets/jsp/JSF/Play framework (MVC pattern),
- WEB Services (JAX-WS/JAX-RS) EJB3,
- Queuing systems (ActiveMQ/ZeroMQ/RabbitMQ)
- deployment and/or administration using JavaEE
- container/application Server (JBoss/Weblogic/Apache Tomcat/Jetty),
- Javascrip (jquery or other js framework) HTML, CSS
- Optional additional knowledge will be a plus in:
- Environment: Microsoft .Net, C#, .net 3.5+, linq, asp.net. wef C/C++
- Stable working environment
- Competitive remuneration package & benefits
Out There Media is a rapidly growing international company and a leading player in the area of Mobile Advertising with headquarters in Vienna and subsidiaries in Greece and the U.S. We operate in an exciting new market and offer a unique career opportunity for highly motivated professionals with a strong desire to succeed.
As a part of our dynamic team you will strongly participate in making our ambitious growth objectives reality. We are looking for people to fill in positions in Athens, Greece and Vienna, Austria:
Senior Software Engineer
- Excellent knowledge in Java, WebSockets, HornetQ, SOA, REST, Eclipse, Hibernate, JMS,JSON
- Excellent with XML technologies (XSL/XSLT, DOM, Schema, etc).
- Experience programming in EJB 3(JBoss AS)
- Excellent programming Web services
- Excellent Knowledge of Mysql, MSSQL and relational databases.
- Experience in Client/Server Applications.
- Excellent debugging, testing, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Fast learner – can quickly come up to speed with different technologies and develop prototypes.
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills (English).
- Excellent team player with strong collaboration skills.
- Must have strong knowledge and natural interest in emerging tools and technologies in the industry.
Preferred Job Qualifications:
- 5+ years of industry experience developing web applications and software.
- Experience developing multi-tiered solutions in a heterogeneous environment.
- Experience with high volume, high availability systems; testing, metrics and monitoring methodologies a plus.
- Experience developing software for a variety of client platforms including mobile devices.
- Experience in the Linux environment.
- An exciting job opportunity in a market of the future
- To become part of a stimulating, international team
- Attractive remuneration with a bonus program
- Cover letter, resume, and salary history to firstname.lastname@example.org
- No phone calls, please
- No contractors, please
- International applicants welcome
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, physical capability, sexual identification/orientation, national origin, or other protected class distinctions.
If you want to become a key player in this growing business area and make a significant career move, we are looking forward to your application.
E-mail επικοινωνίας: info(at)perfecta.io
The position refers to software engineers with experience in the design, implementation and integration of software applications. The selected candidate will participate in project teams of collaborative R&D projects and will be involved in the full lifecycle of software development – from conceptual design to the actual implementation according to project milestones.Required Qualifications:
* University Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent
* Experience in Java and PHP
* Experience in Database Management systems (e.g. Oracle, MS SQL or MySQL)
* Excellent communication skills in English both verbally and in written form
Additional experience in any of the following fields is a plus:
* C\C++, C#
* UML modelling
The applicant should also be able to demonstrate:
* excellent analytical skills and to be structured and results orientated
* ability to effectively communicate ideas and properly describe problems and solutions
* ability to work and in a team environment
Apply : http://ilab.atc.gr/career/software-engineer-ref-rdse01
Yesterday we had a groovy – session- in our monthly meet-up. Our member K.Saidis (@saiko), made a soft introduction for hard core Java developers to Groovy!
Senior Java Developer (Data access layer development techniques)
(ref: SJD/05/14), Brussels, Belgium
With expertise in developing applications in Java/J2EE using EJBs, JSP and Ajax.
We currently have a vacancy for a Senior JavaDeveloper, fluent in English, to offer his/her services as an expert who will be based in Brussels, Belgium. The work will be carried out either in the company’s premises or on site at the customer premises. In the context of the first assignment, the successful candidate will be integrated in the Development team of the company that will closely cooperate with a major client’s IT team on site.
- Design, development, testing and integration services for the Client’s projects;
- Contribution to the development of web-based information systems using Oracle and Oracle WebLogic, Java frameworks, JPA, Jax-ws, JSF and jQuery;
- Participation in the production of RUP artefacts such as Software Architecture Document, Product (i.e. the software), Configuration Management Plan, Deployment Plan and Release Notes;
- Integration and preparation of releases deployment;
- Configuration and environment management; liaising with the Operations department and the Data Center.
- Minimum 16 years of combined relevant University Studies and professional Experience;
- Extensive experience in the development of web-based information systems using J2EE, EJBs, JSP, JSF, jQuery and Ajax;
- Working experience with WebLogic Application Server and Oracle RDBMS is mandatory;
- Presenting good interpersonal skills and having experience in a multicultural environment;
- Excellent command of English, both written and oral. Knowledge of French will be an asset.
- Minimum 12 years of specific expertise in developing applications with Java and data access layer development techniques within J2EE domain;
- Hands-on experience with Java development frameworks (Hibernate, Spring etc.), Spring MVC, Jax-ws, as well as UML and RUP methodologies;
- Knowledge of RTC suite (especially JAZZ), SOA principles and Oracle service bus;
If you are seeking a career in an exciting and dynamic company, where you will offer your services as part of a team of a major European Institution, operating in an international, multilingual and multicultural environment where you can expect real chances to make a difference, please send us your detailed CV in English, quoting reference: (SJD/05/14), to the following e-mail address: email@example.com.
We offer a competitive remuneration (either on contract basis or remuneration with full benefits package), based on qualifications and experience. All applications will be treated as confidential.
You may also consider all our other open vacancies by visiting the career section of our web site (www.eurodyn.com) and follow us on Twitter (@EURODYN_Careers) and LinkedIn.