We are looking, on behalf of our client, who is a large multinational company leader in the IT sector, for Java Developer. The right candidate will be part of a developer team, mentored by senior colleagues (Java developers / architects), working on application development projects programming in pure Java and J2EE.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code.
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications.
- Prepare and produce releases of software components.
Qualifications & Experience
- University degree in Computer Science
- 2-4 years of proven professional experience in relevant position
- Very good knowledge and experience of JEE/JSE , JMS, Spring FW, Hibernate FW, Webservices, XML/JAXB
- Knowledge of AS – Weblogic
- Database usage experience (Oracle 10/11G; PLSQL)
- Excellent command of the English language (written & oral)
Contact Mrs Eleni Karapanou (firstname.lastname@example.org) .
Το επερχόμενο virtual meet-up για τον νέο WildFly (RedHat) application server, δεν θα γίνει αυτό το ΣΚ (21/02/2014). Αντίθετα θα έχουμε την χαρά να υποδεχτούμε σε ένα κανονικό meet-up στις 12 Απριλίου 2014, τον γνωστό μας Δημήτρη Ανδρεάδη (Senior Engineer Manager. JBoss EAP/Wildfly) ο οποίος θα μας παρουσιάσει από κοντά τις δυνατότητες του Wildfly και θα απαντήσει σε ερωτήσεις.
Τα λέμε εκεί.
It is a known fact that B2B / Enterprise Software today is lagging significantly behind today’s consumer facing cloud based solutions. HICX is on a mission to revolutionize enterprise software, starting first with tackling the management of complex supply chains and supplier relationship data management problems. HICX is an engineering-led company, which aims to disrupt the enterprise software market by providing scalable, reliable, easy to integrate, and dead simple to use software solutions, while tackling some of the most challenging business problems around management of suppliers, data, and supply chains.In order to do this we require top talent which loves solving challenging problems, is passionate about technology, likes treading on uncharted territory and has a passion to change the face of enterprise software.
By joining the team you will be working on HICX’s core platform across areas such as:
- Workflow management
- Enterprise data integration
- Reporting & business intelligence
- Master data management
- Clustering and scalability
- Building state of the art UI
We are building a different kind of software company, so if what we are talking about resonates with you, come join the revolution! With offices in Chicago, London and Dubai we are growing fast and full of opportunities.
Desired Skills and Experience
In order to thrive you should be totally comfortable with the following:
- You are able to work in the UK.
- You have 5+ years experience building and delivering projects from start to finish
- Excellent Java coding abilities
- Be able to work across all areas of the stack or able to learn (front-end, back-end, database)
- Can do Unit, Integration and Functional testing & understands Continuous Integration;
- Can draw an abstract factory on a white board without breaking a sweat;
- Understands database transactions and how you use them correctly;
- Existing knowledge of development tools (Maven, Ant, Eclipse) and other backend technologies (Spring, Hibernate, Lucene, SOLR, etc.)
- Quick Learner and adapter of new frameworks and technologies;
It would also be excellent, but not essential, if you…
- Masters/Doctorate in computer science, maths ore other relevant subject;
- Knowledgeable about Enterprise Integration Patterns, middleware frameworks and tools (eg. Camel, Mule, SAP PI, WebMethods, etc);
- Knowledgeable about developing for clustered, high-avaialbility, cloud based architecture;
- Good understanding of Business Process Modeling (BPM) and workflow management systems (such as Activiti, jBPM,etc);
- Have experience coaching/mentoring other Developers;
- Have a keen eye for UX;
- Are at one with the Zen ways of agile practices especially DevOps, Scrum and Kanban
We care that you’re really smart and get things done and passionate about technology and learning. If you know you’re at the top of your profession, and you want to be challenged, then this might be the job for you.
To apply please email: email@example.com and please include the following:
- Why you want to join and think your experience is relevant
- An updated CV
- Include JHUG in the subject line
As a Java engineer, you will participate in complex integration projects (mainly for the Telecom, and Banking Industry) undertaking responsibilities relevant to your seniority.
- Bachelor degree in computer science, software engineering or equivalent
- 6+ years of professional development experience in Java/J2EE technologies and Java based Web Frameworks
- Object Oriented Analysis and Design Principles
- Knowledge and Experience of ORM (JPA, Hibernate).
- Experience with JBoss Application Server will be greatly appreciated.
- Competitive salary, and incentives according to the responsibilities undertaken.
- Trainings and Certifications
- Exposure to challenging projects with emerging technologies.
Hacker masqueraded as Software Developer
Are you a hacker masquerading as a software developer ?We are Plegma Labs, a startup in stealth mode, who has secured funding, and will go loud soon. We are looking for a “hacker in soul”, working as a software developer who has a passion for technologies and want to join an exceptional Athens-based team revolutionizing the Internet of Things.You’ll be responsible for making some really cool stuff happen.
What you’ll do
Participate in technical design, hack middleware and develop solutions/products needed to keep pace with the growth demands of our clients and product roadmap.
Clearly understand key technical components, drive them forward in innovative ways and provide architectural input to project-related decisions.
Be a key participant in this early stage of our startup, be able to work efficiently in a constantly changing and growing environment where the process is fluid and creative and unique solutions are desired.
Who you are
- 3+ years of professional coding experience with BS in Computer Science or related field.
- Extensive programming experience with Java enterprise frameworks and related environment (e.g. Eclipse, OSGi, Maven, Git, etc)
- Experience with (as many as possible) of the following:
- Drools, Xbase, Xtend
- SQL, NoSQL, Hbase, Hadoop, MongoDB, Hibernate, Spring
- AngularJS, Sencha, JQuery, HTML5, JSF
- Amazon WS, Google appEngine, Linux server administration
Experience with (as many as possible) of the following protocols is a plus:
- MQTT, Zigbee, Z-Wave, EnOcean, ModBus, Scada, KNX, OGC, SensorML
- Interest in embedded hardware and sensors (Arduino, RPi, etc) is a requirement, experience is a plus.=
- Ability to clearly articulate complex technical and business issues to a wide variety of audiences.
- Experience in Agile methods, documenting code and designs.
- Ability to take a task and deliver on it.
- A critical eye for design and usability.
Outstanding written and oral communication skills (EN/GR)
Finally, strong sense of humor, because we are all fun to be around and want to keep it this way
We offer a competitive salary, based on experience, plus equity. Please send your CV submissions at: info (παπακι) pleg.ma
- Be a proactive technical “engine” influencing the team and the whole company with innovative and creative ideas
- Design and architect elegant, scalable solutions
- Be an active member of one of our self-empowered Scrum teams producing software according to Agile principles
- Write clean, tested (we like TDD!), elegant code that fits well with our high hybris standards and quality requirements
- Use Java Enterprise (BigData, Scalable, Tomcat), Spring Framework (Core, MVC, Integration, Batch) and Web Services (SOAP, REST) in your everyday job
- Take our platform to the Cloud with PaaS and SaaS models
- Lead younger colleagues by supporting them in their work and being a role model they can follow
- Be at the forefront of enterprise e-commerce development
The company: Confidential – Software company recently acquired by SAP. Location: Munich – Germany (No German language skills required)
- Bachelor degree in computer science, software engineering or equivalent
- 7+ years professional experience in software development using Java EE and writing multi-threaded, high-volume transactional code
- Strong understanding and experience in Spring, TDD, design patterns, simple design, SOA
- Experience in developing eCommerce SaaS platforms will be of benefit
- Good verbal and written English
- Deep understanding of Agile
- Willingness to take responsibility for your and the team’s work without waiting for detailed instructions
- Passion to deliver high-quality working code frequently
Interested candidates should forward an English copy of their updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
The candidate will be responsible for supporting the Configuration Management environment, primarily in the areas of version control and build management. The position will require a solid understanding of Configuration Management methodologies along with an expertise in Unix/Linux environments and scripting in shell and Perl. Strong communication skills are required, as the candidate will typically be working with customers for support and new initiatives.
· Administer Git version control tool and supporting infrastructure
· Maintain Java build environment for QA and Continuous Integration builds
· Develop scripts to automate processes in the CM environment and implement new features requested by customers
· Provide end user support to development and QA teams
· Occasional after hours and weekend support needed
· Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related field
· 5+ years experience in Configuration Management
· SDLC knowledge and comfortable with SCM best practices and processes
· Solid Unix/Linux background and core scripting abilities in Perl and Shell
· Build management experience in complex Java build environment
· Solid understanding of Agile development practices and continuous integration principals
· Experience supporting SCM tools and infrastructure across geographically distributed locations
· Maven 2
Send your CV at email@example.com referring to the job code: CONFIGURATION, or apply directly here: http://www.randstad.gr/index.php?pageid=55&pubID=3389
Nomitech LTD a fast growing Company based in UK with offices in Athens Greece, is looking to hire a Java Developer.
- University Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering.
- Experience in Java OO Programming.
- Knowledge of SQL/RDBMS and/or ORM/Hibernate.
- Enthusiastic and keen to learn.
- Experience in Java Swing and MVC
- Experience in JEE and Web Technologies like Struts 2/GWT/XML/HTML/CSS
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org .
EUROPEAN DYNAMICS is looking to recruit in Thessaloniki a JAVA WEB DEVELOPER.
- Design and Development of Web-based applications;
- Creating / maintaining applications for internet / intranet environments;
- Development of front-end and back-end systems.
- University Degree in Computer Science or related field;
- Strong analytical capabilities, team- and quality-oriented, keen to learn and excel;
- Experience in JSE/JEE, HTML 4/5, XML, SQL, RDBMS;
- Working experience 3 years and above in Java Programming;
- Very good command of the English language.
Our offer: If you are seeking a career in an exciting, dynamic and multicultural international environment with exciting opportunities that will boost your career, please send us your detailed CV in English, quoting reference: (ref: JWD/12/13) to the following e-mail address: email@example.com
We offer an extremely competitive remuneration and benefits package, based on qualifications and experience. All applications will be treated as confidential.
JHUG is going to host Arun Gupta on a virtual hangout (using google+), introducing the latest version of JBoss Application server, aka Wildfly 8. Make an entry to your calendar, 22 February, 6 pm.