Επιθυμητές ικανότητες και εμπειρία
Αναζητούμε έμπειρο προγραμματιστή με υπόβαθρο σε τεχνολογίες Java EE και γνώση των εννοιών RDBMS. Οι ακόλουθες τεχνολογίες/γνώσεις είναι απαραίτητες:
- Java / JavaEE (EJBs, JPA / Hibernate, ORM)
- Τα ακόλουθα προσόντα θα συνεκτιμηθούν θετικά:
- PL/pgSQL – SQL Procedural Language
- JBoss / Wildfly
- RESTFul APIs (JAX-RS, RESTEasy, Gson)
- R language
- Struts 2.x
Η συμμετοχή σε ομαδικές συναντήσεις σε εβδομαδιαία βάση είναι εξίσου σημαντική και θα προτιμηθούν υποψήφιοι με δυνατότητα πρόσβασης στην ευρύτερη περιοχή της Αττικής.
Αποστολή βιογραφικών στο: email@example.com
If you are an engineer who understands that code best changes the world if it also changes children, then you might belong to Publisto. For the business here is not just about “customer experience” but about first experiences – and you have to give it your all: co-create a new mindset for application development on tablets and desktop environments and set the highest coding and aesthetic standards for our entire team.
What you will be expected to know:
· How to build a unified cross platform application framework using both native and web technologies
· How to optimize design and content on a variety of devices and screen sizes and how to solve efficiency and slow network problems
· How to challenge candidly and lead generously a creative team of high intelligence and great ambition.
A great personality speaks through her/his work and great work speaks for itself; however these are few of the standard assets we are looking for in a candidate:
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Math, Physics or Electrical Engineering
· 3+ years professional experience in software & web development
· Proficiency in Computer Science fundamentals – object oriented design, data structures, algorithm – design, problem solving, and complexity analysis
· Proficiency in at least one modern object oriented language such as Java, C++, C#, or Python
· Experience building complex mobile applications on Android/iOS or mobile web with third party tools such as PhoneGap will be considered a plus
· Experience delivering low-latency, consumer-internet-scale web services operating in a 24×7 environment
· Experience with Agile (SCRUM, RUP, XP), OO modeling, web services, UNIX, middleware and databases
· Knowledge of professional software engineering practices, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
· Great analytical abilities and established design skills.
We offer an extremely competitive monthly remuneration package and the opportunity to have a fantastic learning experience to a dream destination.
This posting concerns women or men who can work in the EU and live in Athens, Greece. To apply, send us an email at jobs at Publisto.com.
Info : http://el.zulutrade.com/careers/java-software-engineer-1409.aspx
As the successful candidate you will be joining the Backend department of ZuluTrade. We are proud to be a team of experienced, dedicated and effective engineers. We are responsible for creating, running and improving the “brain” behind ZuluTrade.com and other related services. It consists of a swarm of applications we created from scratch, written mainly using Java SE and EE technologies.
What you will be doing in ZuluTrade Backend?
As soon as you start, we will help you catch up with our technology, products, culture and make you feel at home. Then it’s on to you to start helping the best way you can by identifying and fixing problems. We will define an area that you will be responsible for. We will periodically define the goals to help the team, improve the products and add value to the company. As you gain credit, you will start building your own systems. The more effective you become, the more time we will save to play with new ideas and technology.
- Passion for engineering: analyzing and fixing things
- Personal qualities: ability to focus, learn fast and embrace challenges. Doing things the smart way
- University Degree(s) in Computer Science and dedication to self-education
- As much experience with Java SE/EE Technologies as possible
- Excellent SQL skills (MySQL)
- Good knowledge of Design Patterns, Enterprise Integration Patterns, Test Driven Development
- Experience working on asynchronous, high performance, low latency systems
- Available for long-term commitment
Any experience with the below is a plus:
- Application Servers / JBoss
- Spring Framework (Integration, Security, MVC), JMS, JPA/JTA
- C++ / JNI
- Competitive salary, directly dependent on candidate’s profile and experience
- Company health insurance
- Remarkable working space at central location of Piraeus including facilities (restaurant, game room, parking space, etc)
- Flexible working hours
- Friendly environment comprising young, enthusiastic, multi-national staff
Candidates meeting the above requirements are welcome to send their CV in either .doc or .pdf format at firstname.lastname@example.org . The subject of the email should be ” Java Software Engineer 1409″
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.
At MobileMedia (www.mobilemediasys.com), we blend IT, math and marketing to develop exciting cloud based next generation mobile marketing solutions for the global market. We have assembled a talented team of smart, driven, curious and open-minded people from diverse backgrounds. We are looking for passionate for perfection, ambitious, creative Java/J2EE analysts developers.
Who You Are:
Truly loves working in a fast-paced, start-up, creative environment, whose passion is evident in their work.Must be enthusiastic, professional, highly pro-active, reliable with clear thinking and attention to detail.Thrives on finding intriguing solutions to ambiguous problems.Collaborative team player with the ability to shift gears quickly and efficiently.Great sense of humor and outlook on life
What We Want You To Do:
- Build efficient, reusable, maintainable and testable applications using Java/J2EE and lots of the other latest tech goodies
- Speak up! Have some ideas on new and emerging web technologies? Let us know!
- Share your knowledge and skills with the rest of the team
- Work with the latest tech: EJB/Spring, JMS, RESTful web services, Hibernate, Camel
- Make use of git/svn powerful features. Commit often, using descriptive messages
What We Want To See:
- Bachelors of Science in Information Technology or Computer Science
- 2-3 years of hands-on experience in application development
- Good understanding of database related concepts and hands-on with at least one DBMS (postgres, mysql). Knowledge of NoSQL will be appreciated!
- Hands on experience with OO language like Java, C++
- Comfortable with git/svn, ant, eclipse, hibernate
- Familiarity with UNIX/Linux. Dev-Ops skills are always appreciated!
- Experience with high volume, high availability systems; testing, metrics and monitoring methodologies is a great plus!
- performance-based bonuses
- professional training
- salary based on skills
- decent coffee
- and, a promise to always celebrate your birthday 🙂
Want to be part of MobileMedia team, please send us your detailed CV at: info at mobilemediasys dot com
We look forward to meet you.