Το επερχόμενο virtual meet-up για τον νέο WildFly (RedHat) application server, δεν θα γίνει αυτό το ΣΚ (21/02/2014). Αντίθετα θα έχουμε την χαρά να υποδεχτούμε σε ένα κανονικό meet-up στις 12 Απριλίου 2014, τον γνωστό μας Δημήτρη Ανδρεάδη (Senior Engineer Manager. JBoss EAP/Wildfly) ο οποίος θα μας παρουσιάσει από κοντά τις δυνατότητες του Wildfly και θα απαντήσει σε ερωτήσεις.
Τα λέμε εκεί.
It is a known fact that B2B / Enterprise Software today is lagging significantly behind today’s consumer facing cloud based solutions. HICX is on a mission to revolutionize enterprise software, starting first with tackling the management of complex supply chains and supplier relationship data management problems. HICX is an engineering-led company, which aims to disrupt the enterprise software market by providing scalable, reliable, easy to integrate, and dead simple to use software solutions, while tackling some of the most challenging business problems around management of suppliers, data, and supply chains.In order to do this we require top talent which loves solving challenging problems, is passionate about technology, likes treading on uncharted territory and has a passion to change the face of enterprise software.
By joining the team you will be working on HICX’s core platform across areas such as:
- Workflow management
- Enterprise data integration
- Reporting & business intelligence
- Master data management
- Clustering and scalability
- Building state of the art UI
We are building a different kind of software company, so if what we are talking about resonates with you, come join the revolution! With offices in Chicago, London and Dubai we are growing fast and full of opportunities.
Desired Skills and Experience
In order to thrive you should be totally comfortable with the following:
- You are able to work in the UK.
- You have 5+ years experience building and delivering projects from start to finish
- Excellent Java coding abilities
- Be able to work across all areas of the stack or able to learn (front-end, back-end, database)
- Can do Unit, Integration and Functional testing & understands Continuous Integration;
- Can draw an abstract factory on a white board without breaking a sweat;
- Understands database transactions and how you use them correctly;
- Existing knowledge of development tools (Maven, Ant, Eclipse) and other backend technologies (Spring, Hibernate, Lucene, SOLR, etc.)
- Quick Learner and adapter of new frameworks and technologies;
It would also be excellent, but not essential, if you…
- Masters/Doctorate in computer science, maths ore other relevant subject;
- Knowledgeable about Enterprise Integration Patterns, middleware frameworks and tools (eg. Camel, Mule, SAP PI, WebMethods, etc);
- Knowledgeable about developing for clustered, high-avaialbility, cloud based architecture;
- Good understanding of Business Process Modeling (BPM) and workflow management systems (such as Activiti, jBPM,etc);
- Have experience coaching/mentoring other Developers;
- Have a keen eye for UX;
- Are at one with the Zen ways of agile practices especially DevOps, Scrum and Kanban
We care that you’re really smart and get things done and passionate about technology and learning. If you know you’re at the top of your profession, and you want to be challenged, then this might be the job for you.
To apply please email: firstname.lastname@example.org and please include the following:
- Why you want to join and think your experience is relevant
- An updated CV
- Include JHUG in the subject line
As a Java engineer, you will participate in complex integration projects (mainly for the Telecom, and Banking Industry) undertaking responsibilities relevant to your seniority.
- Bachelor degree in computer science, software engineering or equivalent
- 6+ years of professional development experience in Java/J2EE technologies and Java based Web Frameworks
- Object Oriented Analysis and Design Principles
- Knowledge and Experience of ORM (JPA, Hibernate).
- Experience with JBoss Application Server will be greatly appreciated.
- Competitive salary, and incentives according to the responsibilities undertaken.
- Trainings and Certifications
- Exposure to challenging projects with emerging technologies.
Hacker masqueraded as Software Developer
Are you a hacker masquerading as a software developer ?We are Plegma Labs, a startup in stealth mode, who has secured funding, and will go loud soon. We are looking for a “hacker in soul”, working as a software developer who has a passion for technologies and want to join an exceptional Athens-based team revolutionizing the Internet of Things.You’ll be responsible for making some really cool stuff happen.
What you’ll do
Participate in technical design, hack middleware and develop solutions/products needed to keep pace with the growth demands of our clients and product roadmap.
Clearly understand key technical components, drive them forward in innovative ways and provide architectural input to project-related decisions.
Be a key participant in this early stage of our startup, be able to work efficiently in a constantly changing and growing environment where the process is fluid and creative and unique solutions are desired.
Who you are
- 3+ years of professional coding experience with BS in Computer Science or related field.
- Extensive programming experience with Java enterprise frameworks and related environment (e.g. Eclipse, OSGi, Maven, Git, etc)
- Experience with (as many as possible) of the following:
- Drools, Xbase, Xtend
- SQL, NoSQL, Hbase, Hadoop, MongoDB, Hibernate, Spring
- AngularJS, Sencha, JQuery, HTML5, JSF
- Amazon WS, Google appEngine, Linux server administration
Experience with (as many as possible) of the following protocols is a plus:
- MQTT, Zigbee, Z-Wave, EnOcean, ModBus, Scada, KNX, OGC, SensorML
- Interest in embedded hardware and sensors (Arduino, RPi, etc) is a requirement, experience is a plus.=
- Ability to clearly articulate complex technical and business issues to a wide variety of audiences.
- Experience in Agile methods, documenting code and designs.
- Ability to take a task and deliver on it.
- A critical eye for design and usability.
Outstanding written and oral communication skills (EN/GR)
Finally, strong sense of humor, because we are all fun to be around and want to keep it this way
We offer a competitive salary, based on experience, plus equity. Please send your CV submissions at: info (παπακι) pleg.ma