CloudBiz offers business empowering solutions to help companies obtain a 360° customer approach through people and technology. We introduce these solutions to Marketing, Sales and Customer Service divisions to facilitate in managing their customers more effectively, thus obtaining competitive advantage.
As a Java EE Developer, you’ll develop innovative solutions to fulfill customers’ and internal needs.
- Design, develop and support Java EE applications.
- Enhance core products to meet the needs of our customers.
- Support our application server infrastructure.
- BA/BS degree or proven equivalent practical experience.
- Professional programming experience in Java EE (JPA/JSF).
- Programming experience in HTML/CSS/JS.
- Good knowledge of SQL.
- Conformance to well established `best practices` in coding style
- MS in Computer Science.
- 2+ years relevant work experience.
- Experience in enterprise programming patterns
- Programming experience with Spring.
- Experience in Oracle Glassfish application server
- Excellent communication, organizational and analytical skills.
Salary & Benefits
- Competitive salary based on skills and experience
- Continuous training
Please send your CV on email@example.com
TELINT RTD Consultancy Services (a UK-based software company with a presence in Athens), is seeking to hire a senior software developer (preferably Java), for the position of Senior Software Engineer The candidate needs to have a strong background in software development, using a wide range of open-source technologies, experience in full product lifecycle and large scale EU/Gov research projects, project management, technical management, client communication, and document authoring.
The candidate should ideally have the following development skills:
- Java Enterprise Edition, EJB, JSF, ADD, spring
- XML, SQL, MySQL, Postgress,
- Mobile development in Android/iPhone
- HTML5, CSS3
The candidate must have an excellent grasp of the English language (both verbal and written). The job will also entail travel within Europe.
Contact : emakri @ telint.eu, +30-6942046879
The successful candidate will undertake software development projects at ZuluTrade Backend Department.
- University degree in Computer Science or related
- At least 2 years of professional experience with Java SE/EE Technologies
- Good knowledge of Spring Framework (Integration, Security, MVC), JMS, JPA/JTA
- Good knowledge of Design Patterns, Enterprise Integration Patterns, Test Driven Development
- Experience working on asynchronous, high performance, low latency systems
- Excellent SQL skills (MySQL)
- Available for long-term commitment
Any experience in the items below is a plus:
- C / C++ / JNI
- Application Servers /JBoss
- Previous experience in Finance, Trading, Forex etc
- Competitive salary, directly dependent on candidate’s qualifications, performance & commitment – starting 2000€ monthly/gross
- Remarkable working space at waterfront location of Pireus (next to the metro station) including facilities (restaurant, game room, parking space, etc)
- Company Insurance
- Flexible working hours
- Friendly environment comprising young, enthusiastic, multi-national staff
Facts & figures:
- Innovative platform, providing financial services & social networking
- 500+ million transactions per year
- 70,000+ international clients
- 70+ employees
- High-growing rates and prospects
- Fresh .com philosophy
Any candidates meeting the above requirements, are welcome to send their CV in .doc or .pdf format at jobs(a)zulutrade.com. The subject of the email should be “Java Software Engineer – Backend 1312”.