The core activity is the analysis, design and implementation of several large scale web based enterprise systems based on Java and open source technologies. You will be working with the latest technologies and system architectures like SOA , Service Bus, NoSQL (non-relational data stores) and apply them into innovative, state of the art and impactful products.
- University degree in Computer Science or Information Technology
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience in IT
- Experienced in Java/J2EE development (minimum 3 years)
- Experience in JSF (or JSP/Struts), Hibernate (or other O/R mapping tool) and Spring,
- Sound technical knowledge in relational databases with a preference to Oracle 10g
Nice to Have
- Web Services
The Company offers
- Competitive remuneration package
- Dynamic & creative working environment
- Opportunities for career development
Applications should provide a list with important projects or products in which they have participated explicitly stating their role and responsibilities.
Candidates who are interested for the position can send their CV (quoting the reference code JSE_03.13) to the HR Department.