Senior Java Programmer Analyst (Μαρούσι)
Randstad Hellas, is seeking to employ a Senior Java Programmer Analyst, on behalf of its client in Athens.
- Consults with users regarding applications programming requests, applications training, user support and troubleshooting. Analyzes user applications programming requests related to overall program goals and system functionality and recommends solutions.
- Writes and maintains software code, queries and reports and programs applications using current tools and languages.
- Develops functional and technical documentation and test plans.
- Conducts document and applications tests, evaluates results in accordance with quality assurance standards and writes test reports.
- Designs, develops, maintains and administers database applications.
- Researches, evaluates, recommends and uses emerging and/or relevant methodologies, languages and technologies.
- Implements and maintains compliance with current security and service protocols and standards.
- May manage projects of limited scope or portions of large/complex projects. May provide guidance to other analysts/programmers on a project basis.
- University Degree in IT. MSc will be considered a major plus.
- Minimum 3 years of hands on experience
- Technical skills required:
- SQL, hibernate / JPA (ORM frameworks and patterns),
- Servlets/jsp/JSF/Play framework (MVC pattern),
- WEB Services (JAX-WS/JAX-RS) EJB3,
- Queuing systems (ActiveMQ/ZeroMQ/RabbitMQ)
- deployment and/or administration using JavaEE
- container/application Server (JBoss/Weblogic/Apache Tomcat/Jetty),
- Javascrip (jquery or other js framework) HTML, CSS
- Optional additional knowledge will be a plus in:
- Environment: Microsoft .Net, C#, .net 3.5+, linq, asp.net. wef C/C++
- Stable working environment
- Competitive remuneration package & benefits