Out There Media is a rapidly growing international company and a leading player in the area of Mobile Advertising with headquarters in Vienna and subsidiaries in Greece and the U.S. We operate in an exciting new market and offer a unique career opportunity for highly motivated professionals with a strong desire to succeed.
As a part of our dynamic team you will strongly participate in making our ambitious growth objectives reality. We are looking for people to fill in positions in Athens, Greece and Vienna, Austria:
Senior Software Engineer
- Excellent knowledge in Java, WebSockets, HornetQ, SOA, REST, Eclipse, Hibernate, JMS,JSON
- Excellent with XML technologies (XSL/XSLT, DOM, Schema, etc).
- Experience programming in EJB 3(JBoss AS)
- Excellent programming Web services
- Excellent Knowledge of Mysql, MSSQL and relational databases.
- Experience in Client/Server Applications.
- Excellent debugging, testing, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Fast learner – can quickly come up to speed with different technologies and develop prototypes.
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills (English).
- Excellent team player with strong collaboration skills.
- Must have strong knowledge and natural interest in emerging tools and technologies in the industry.
Preferred Job Qualifications:
- 5+ years of industry experience developing web applications and software.
- Experience developing multi-tiered solutions in a heterogeneous environment.
- Experience with high volume, high availability systems; testing, metrics and monitoring methodologies a plus.
- Experience developing software for a variety of client platforms including mobile devices.
- Experience in the Linux environment.
- An exciting job opportunity in a market of the future
- To become part of a stimulating, international team
- Attractive remuneration with a bonus program
- Cover letter, resume, and salary history to firstname.lastname@example.org
- No phone calls, please
- No contractors, please
- International applicants welcome
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, physical capability, sexual identification/orientation, national origin, or other protected class distinctions.
If you want to become a key player in this growing business area and make a significant career move, we are looking forward to your application.