We currently have a vacancy for a Senior ORACLE ADF Developer fluent in English, to offer his/her services as an expert who will be based in the company’s headquarters in Athens. The candidate will provide his/her services to assist the company in the definition and development of content access service applications and will be integrated in the Development team that will closely cooperate with a major client’s IT team on site.
- Development of web based Oracle applications by adhering to development process and quality standards;
- Development of the JUnits to verify the functionality implemented;
- Analysis and design of multi-tier, database driven applications;
- Report progress to development team leader;
- Automation of the functional tests.
- University degree with minimum 8 years experience in IT;
- Minimum 2 years of development experience with Java/J2EE and Oracle ADF related technologies as well JDeveloper;
- Proven experience with Oracle WebLogic server, PL/SQL, EJB and JSF;
- Fluent in both written and spoken English.
If you are seeking a career in an exciting and dynamic company, where you will offer your services operating in an international, multilingual and multicultural environment where you can expect real chances to make a difference, please send us your detailed CV in English, quoting reference: (OADF/11/13), to the following e-mail address: email@example.com.
We offer a competitive remuneration (either on contract basis or remuneration with full benefits package), based on qualifications and experience. All applications will be treated as confidential.