Analyst Programmer (JAVA, J2EE, Spring, SQL) (ref: SAP/10/13), Brussels, Belgium
- Analysis of the requirements’ and prototyping;
- Development and maintenance of web applications;
- Assistance with training the administrators and users of the system;
- Provision of technical assistance to other team members;
- Assisting with evaluating and testing products;
- Elaboration of test programs;
- Integration with other applications, deployment and configuration of the system and production of technical documentation in English.
- Minimum 10 years of relevant University Studies and professional experience in IT;
- Minimum 6 years experience with Java, J2EE, JSP, JAX-WS, JAXB, JAX-RS, Oracle WebLogic Application Server, Oracle Service Bus, UML, SQL and RDBMS;
- Basic knowledge of XQuery, XPath, XML and XML Schema;
- Understanding of SOAP Web services, Apache, Ant, SVN and JIRA;
- Knowledge of Documentum DFC, DQL, jQuery is an asset;
- Capability to integrate into an international/multicultural environment, good communication skills and rapid self-starting ability;
- Excellent command of English and ability to read/understand French.
If you are seeking a career in an exciting and dynamic company, where you will offer your services as part of a team of a major European Institution, operating in an international, multilingual and multicultural environment where you can expect real chances to make a difference, please send us your detailed CV in English, quoting reference: (SAP/10/13), to the following e-mail address: email@example.com.
We offer a competitive remuneration (either on contract basis or remuneration with full benefits package), based on qualifications and experience. All applications will be treated as confidential.You may also consider all our other open vacancies by visiting the career section of our web site (www.eurodyn.com) and follow us on Twitter (@EURODYN_Careers) and LinkedIn.