Java/J2EE Developer (Oracle database, Java WebLogic server, Spring) (ref: SAD/11/13), Brussels, Belgium
- Maintenance of JAVA based applications;
- Analysis and programmining of new functionalities;
- Testing of new developments;
- Monitoring issues coming in from helpdesk.
- Minimum 10 years of combined University Studies and experience in IT;
- Minimum 6 years of experience in analysis and development of various applications using Java/J2EE and Oracle Weblogic server;
- Experience in Web and Database development and in analysing and writing Use Cases;
- Excellent command of English, both written and oral. Knowledge of French is a strong asset.
- Extended knowledge of Spring, Hibernate frameworks and of Webservices development in Java using JAX-WS and SOAP-UI;
- Good knowledge of PL/SQL and Oracle Database Development;
If you are seeking a career in an exciting and dynamic company, where you will offer your services as part of a team of a major European Institution, operating in an international, multilingual and multicultural environment where you can expect real chances to make a difference, please send us your detailed CV in English, quoting reference: (SAD/11/13), to the following e-mail address: email@example.com.
We offer a competitive remuneration (either on contract basis or remuneration with full benefits package), based on qualifications and experience. All applications will be treated as confidential.