We currently have a vacancy for a Bilingual Java/J2EE Analyst – Developer, fluent in English. , to offer his/her services as an expert who will be based in Brussels. The work will be carried out either in the company’s premises or on site at the customer premises. In the context of the first assignment, the successful candidate will be integrated in the Development team of the company that will closely cooperate with a major client’s IT team on site.
- Requirements’ analysis and documentation;
- Establishment of formal models, technical documentation and manuals for users (Use boxes Models, UML diagrams);
- Analysis, development and testing of new JEE applications on WebLogic Server;
- Study features and data models of existing applications and improve and simplify the existing;
- Provision of support in the production phase.
- Minimum 13 years of combined University Studies and experience in IT;
- Minimum 9 years of experience in analysis and development of various applications using Java/J2EE and Oracle Weblogic;
- Experience in Business analysis using UML or equivalent modelling tools;
- Excellent command of English, both written and oral. Knowledge of French is a strong asset.
- Good knowledge of RUP, Oracle, SQL, PL/SQL, SOAP/REST, Agile and Srum;
If you are seeking a career in an exciting and dynamic company, where you will offer your services as part of a team of a major European Institution, operating in an international, multilingual and multicultural environment where you can expect real chances to make a difference, please send us your detailed CV in English, quoting reference: (SAD/10/13), to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We offer a competitive remuneration (either on contract basis or remuneration with full benefits package), based on qualifications and experience. All applications will be treated as confidential.You may also consider all our other open vacancies by visiting the career section of our web site (www.eurodyn.com) and follow us on Twitter (@EURODYN_Careers) and LinkedIn.