We currently have a vacancy for a Senior JAVA/J2EE Developer, fluent in French & English, to offer his/her services as an expert who will be based in Brussels, Belgium. The work will be carried out either in the company’s premises or on site at the customer premises. In the context of the first assignment, the successful candidate will be integrated into the Development team of the company that will closely cooperate with a major client’s IT team on site.
- Analysis, development and testing of new JEE applications on WebLogic Server;
- Producing or taking part in the production of various RUP artefacts such as Software Architecture Document, Product (i.e. the software), Configuration Management Plan, Deployment Plan and Release Notes;
- Participation in meetings based in Brussels and occasionally in Luxembourg.
- Minimum 13 years of relevant University Studies & professional experience in IT;
- Minimum 9 years experience in web development using Java technology (J2EE, EJBs, JSP, Ajax, Spring, Spring MVC, Hibernate);
- Hands on experience with WebLogic Application Server and Oracle RDBMS;
- Experience in processing of XML documents (HTML renditions, java-based transformations;
- In depth knowledge of SOA principles, Oracle Service Bus, RUP and Rational Tools;
- Excellent command of French and English.
If you are seeking a career in an exciting and dynamic company, where you will offer your services as part of a team of a major European Institution, operating in an international, multilingual and multicultural environment where you can expect real chances to make a difference, please send us your detailed CV in English, quoting reference:(SJJ/10/13), to the following e-mail address: email@example.com.