We currently have a vacancy for a Senior J2EE Architect fluent in English and French, to offer his/her services as an expert who will be based in Brussels, Belgium. The work will be carried out either in the company’s premises or on site at customer premises. In the context of the first assignment, the successful candidate will be integrated in the Architectural team of the company that will closely cooperate with a major client’s IT team on site.
- Contribuion in Software Development plan, Security Requirements and Software Architecture Documents;
- Execution of Analysis and Design services, including Business Cases and functional requirements analysis as well as Design Models;
- Provision of technical documentation, technical expertise;
- Performing risk analysis as well as technical studies;
- Ensuring the due recording of issues and problems and monitoring their resolution.
- Strong knowledge in Java/J2EE Technologies and frameworks such as Spring and Hibernate, proven experience in BPM and portal technologies;
- University degree with minimum 6 years experience in IT OR non University degree with minimum 12 years experience in IT;
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Service-Oriented Architecture solutions (SOA) in J2EE environments, proven experience in Analysis and Design services;
- Knowledge of Weblogic and Oracle will considered as an asset;
- Experience in writing documents compliant to the RUP Methodology;
- Excellent command of English and a good understanding of French.
If you are seeking a career in an exciting and dynamic company, where you will offer your services as part of a team of a major European Institution, operating in an international, multilingual and multicultural environment where you can expect real chances to make a difference, please send us your detailed CV in English, quoting reference: (SOA/08/13), to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We offer an extremely competitive remuneration and benefits package, based on qualifications and experience. All applications will be treated as confidential.