We encourage our members to share their insights around Java books that have red. bought or borrowed. We think that knowledge sharing , especially a review of a technical book may help other people consider their options when it comes to picking the appropriate book . We occasionally receive review copies from O’Reilly, or e-books from other book publishers. This page acts as an index of these reviews, usually posted on our blog or the member’s web site.
Please send us your review (link) at the following email email@example.com , and Subject ‘ Book Review ‘ .
- Hadoop Real World Solutions (Packt) , (2)
- Hadoop Beginner’s Guide (Packt) (2)
- The Well Grounded Java Developer – Manning
- Hadoop – The definite guide – O’ Reilly
- Java Power Tools – O’Reilly
- Jenkins – The definite guide – O’Reilly
- Learning Android – O’Reilly
- Pro EJB3 Java persistence- Apress