SYNTAX, a software and IT consulting company established in 1994 in Athens, Greece with major clients in the banking, insurance and telecom sectors, is seeking to immediately recruit talented Java developers who will join its development team.
- Solid understanding of Object Oriented development and Java concepts
- Hands-on experience in the implementation of web applications on J2EE platforms (preferably IBM WebSphere)
- Experience in Web Development technologies (HTML5, jQuery, AJAX, Apache Wicket)
- Good understanding of SQL and Relational Databases (preferably IBM DB2)
- Understanding of distributed operating systems (Windows, Linux)
- University or College Degree in computer science / software engineering
- Post graduate studies will be considered a plus
- Good command of English
- Passionate about technologies and software development
- Self-motivated and also able to work as part of a team
The candidates will work in a highly motivating environment developing and maintaining Java based applications for the banking and insurance sector.
We offer a competitive salary, directly associated with your skills and expertise and the opportunity to evolve your career in the most dynamic business areas in today’s marketplace.
Please send your CV to Mr. Panos Zotos (firstname.lastname@example.org) indicating the position (#SWD-#JAVA).
The applications will be handled with high confidentiality.