We currently have a vacancy for a Senior JAVA/J2EE Analyst Developer fluent in English and French, to offer his/her services as an expert who will be based in Brussels. The work will be carried out either in the company’s premises or on site at customer premises. In the context of the first assignment, the successful candidate will be integrated in the development team of the company that will closely cooperate with a major client’s IT team on site.
- Responsible for answering to the defects and changing the requests that arrive;
- Propose, enrich and improve User Interfaces and especially Vaadin, implement/analyse all CRs and defects registered in RTC;
- Interfacing with existing and new workflow systems;
- Define, write and maintain technical analysis and architecture documents;
- Integrate User and Security Management module;
- Responsible for the analysis, design, validation and implementation of technology solutions;
- Participate in weekly status meetings.
- Minimum 13 years of combined University Studies and experience in IT;
- Minimum 9 years of professional experience in JAVA, JSP, J2EE development tools including EJB/Spring, SOA and Oracle;
- Knowledge of Oracle SOA suite, Oracle Service Bus and Vaadin;
- Extended knowledge of RTC, Maven, BEA WebLogic, integration, build and test tools;
- Excellent command of English and French, both written and oral.
If you are seeking a career in an exciting and dynamic company, where you will offer your services as part of a team of a major European Institution, operating in an international, multilingual and multicultural environment where you can expect real chances to make a difference, please send us your detailed CV in English, quoting reference: (SJA/07/14), to the following e-mail address: email@example.com.
We offer a competitive remuneration (either on contract basis or remuneration with full benefits package), based on qualifications and experience. All applications will be treated as confidential.
You may also consider all our other open vacancies by visiting the career section of our web site (www.eurodyn.com) and follow us on Twitter (@EURODYN_Careers) and LinkedIn.