- Be a proactive technical “engine” influencing the team and the whole company with innovative and creative ideas
- Design and architect elegant, scalable solutions
- Be an active member of one of our self-empowered Scrum teams producing software according to Agile principles
- Write clean, tested (we like TDD!), elegant code that fits well with our high hybris standards and quality requirements
- Use Java Enterprise (BigData, Scalable, Tomcat), Spring Framework (Core, MVC, Integration, Batch) and Web Services (SOAP, REST) in your everyday job
- Take our platform to the Cloud with PaaS and SaaS models
- Lead younger colleagues by supporting them in their work and being a role model they can follow
- Be at the forefront of enterprise e-commerce development
The company: Confidential – Software company recently acquired by SAP. Location: Munich – Germany (No German language skills required)
- Bachelor degree in computer science, software engineering or equivalent
- 7+ years professional experience in software development using Java EE and writing multi-threaded, high-volume transactional code
- Strong understanding and experience in Spring, TDD, design patterns, simple design, SOA
- Experience in developing eCommerce SaaS platforms will be of benefit
- Good verbal and written English
- Deep understanding of Agile
- Willingness to take responsibility for your and the team’s work without waiting for detailed instructions
- Passion to deliver high-quality working code frequently
Interested candidates should forward an English copy of their updated CV to email@example.com
The candidate will be responsible for supporting the Configuration Management environment, primarily in the areas of version control and build management. The position will require a solid understanding of Configuration Management methodologies along with an expertise in Unix/Linux environments and scripting in shell and Perl. Strong communication skills are required, as the candidate will typically be working with customers for support and new initiatives.
· Administer Git version control tool and supporting infrastructure
· Maintain Java build environment for QA and Continuous Integration builds
· Develop scripts to automate processes in the CM environment and implement new features requested by customers
· Provide end user support to development and QA teams
· Occasional after hours and weekend support needed
· Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related field
· 5+ years experience in Configuration Management
· SDLC knowledge and comfortable with SCM best practices and processes
· Solid Unix/Linux background and core scripting abilities in Perl and Shell
· Build management experience in complex Java build environment
· Solid understanding of Agile development practices and continuous integration principals
· Experience supporting SCM tools and infrastructure across geographically distributed locations
· Maven 2
Send your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org referring to the job code: CONFIGURATION, or apply directly here: http://www.randstad.gr/index.php?pageid=55&pubID=3389
Nomitech LTD a fast growing Company based in UK with offices in Athens Greece, is looking to hire a Java Developer.
- University Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering.
- Experience in Java OO Programming.
- Knowledge of SQL/RDBMS and/or ORM/Hibernate.
- Enthusiastic and keen to learn.
- Experience in Java Swing and MVC
- Experience in JEE and Web Technologies like Struts 2/GWT/XML/HTML/CSS
Please send your CV to email@example.com .
EUROPEAN DYNAMICS is looking to recruit in Thessaloniki a JAVA WEB DEVELOPER.
- Design and Development of Web-based applications;
- Creating / maintaining applications for internet / intranet environments;
- Development of front-end and back-end systems.
- University Degree in Computer Science or related field;
- Strong analytical capabilities, team- and quality-oriented, keen to learn and excel;
- Experience in JSE/JEE, HTML 4/5, XML, SQL, RDBMS;
- Working experience 3 years and above in Java Programming;
- Very good command of the English language.
Our offer: If you are seeking a career in an exciting, dynamic and multicultural international environment with exciting opportunities that will boost your career, please send us your detailed CV in English, quoting reference: (ref: JWD/12/13) to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
We offer an extremely competitive remuneration and benefits package, based on qualifications and experience. All applications will be treated as confidential.
JHUG is going to host Arun Gupta on a virtual hangout (using google+), introducing the latest version of JBoss Application server, aka Wildfly 8. Make an entry to your calendar, 22 February, 6 pm.