H Oracle έκανε διαθέσιμες όλες τις παρουσιάσεις στο πρόσφατο JavaOne 2013. Φιάξτε καφέ, βάλτε ακουστικά και καλή εξερεύνηση στον κόσμο του JavaOne και της Java. Θα τις βρείτε εδώ.
Due to our dynamical growth in Poland, we are looking for consultants, who will join teams of enthusiastic individuals who are looking for a new, exciting step in their professional career as a:
Senior Java Developer
- Deliver major components for solutions
- Deliver incorporates requirements capture, design, development, testing and operational implementation
- Produce designs which are scalable, resilient, open, efficient, secure and cost-effective
- Develop, build and unit tests components of medium to high complexity from own detailed low-level design
- Deliver within commercial constraints that apply to the project
- Assist with the preparation of external customer proposals, including production of viable estimates
- Take responsibility for team leadership as required
- Mentor less experienced team members and lead by example in both technical and non-technical aspects of the job
- Maintain a current knowledge of relevant technology, development and actively share knowledge
- Complie with all confidentiality and non-disclosure policies and/or agreement and ensure security of information at all times
- Higher degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or similar field
- About 3 years experience in Java/JEE/JSE and Scala
- About 3 years experience in object oriented programming
- Experience of all phases of the complete project lifecycle from definition through to deployment with competence in three or more lifecycle phases
- Good understanding of software development tools and best practice
- Good understanding and application of quality practices as applied to software development, such as code and document review
- Capable of effective prioritisation of tasks and personal time management
- Capable of working with minimal supervision
- Good team player capable of delivering results in less than perfect circumstances
- Quality focused
- Highly flexible (including willingness to work away from home base)
- Knowledge of Agile
- Experience with cloud computing and mobile platforms
- Experience with ASP.NET, ASP.NET MVC, or Play framework
- Experience with data bases (MS SQL Server, Oracle or MongoDB)
- Experience with Web Services and MSBuild
- Knowledge of AJAX or HTML5
- Your professional career growth by matching your skills and plans with suitable projects
- Possibility to work in other NATEK European branches
- Opportunity to exchange knowledge in an international team
- Intresting business trips
- Attractive salary referring to your skills and experience
- Private health care
- Multisport card
- Flexible employment form (b2b, full time job – indefinite period of time)
- Flexible working hours
- Part time home office
Please send your cv at email@example.com
We are looking for an experienced software engineering developer with the technical ability and experience to deliver innovative business solutions.Should have had repeated success across the development lifecycle and has the motivational skills to drive a team to deliver or be able to work alone to deliver the required solutions.Using his strong communication skills he is adept at understanding business needs and explaining the right technical solutions to non-technical people.Ideally we’re looking for someone who enjoys working with new and diverse web technologies, day-to-day development of client sites and future development of our products (Content Control, Cookie Control, Ffora). Constantly improving CIVIC’s development processes though Extreme Programming and Test Driven Development.Also working closely with clients and the account management team to ensure their business requirements are translated into functioning web-applications.
Excellent Java skills are a must, although any experience with other languages would is also useful as we develop on other platforms too.
* Java 6
* JEE: JPA, EJB, JMS, Servlets, JSP, JAX-RS, jBoss
* Databases (Oracle, MySQL), SQL + JDBC, Hibernate, iBatis
* XML & XSLT
* Web development experience, both applications and web-services
* Testing: unit testing, acceptance testing, automated testing
* Unix administration
* Developing with the Spring Framework
* Experience in Tomcat and Jboss
Beneficial technical skills:
* Experience with Ant and/or Maven
* API design
* Experience running clustered web applications
* Experience of Scrum / extreme programming: iterations, code review, retrospectives, etc.
* Good communication skills, written and oral
* Enthusiastic self-starter, able to work with minimal supervision
* Experience dealing directly with clients
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We currently have a vacancy for a Senior JAVA/J2EE Developer, fluent in French & English, to offer his/her services as an expert who will be based in Brussels, Belgium. The work will be carried out either in the company’s premises or on site at the customer premises. In the context of the first assignment, the successful candidate will be integrated into the Development team of the company that will closely cooperate with a major client’s IT team on site.
- Analysis, development and testing of new JEE applications on WebLogic Server;
- Producing or taking part in the production of various RUP artefacts such as Software Architecture Document, Product (i.e. the software), Configuration Management Plan, Deployment Plan and Release Notes;
- Participation in meetings based in Brussels and occasionally in Luxembourg.
- Minimum 13 years of relevant University Studies & professional experience in IT;
- Minimum 9 years experience in web development using Java technology (J2EE, EJBs, JSP, Ajax, Spring, Spring MVC, Hibernate);
- Hands on experience with WebLogic Application Server and Oracle RDBMS;
- Experience in processing of XML documents (HTML renditions, java-based transformations;
- In depth knowledge of SOA principles, Oracle Service Bus, RUP and Rational Tools;
- Excellent command of French and English.
If you are seeking a career in an exciting and dynamic company, where you will offer your services as part of a team of a major European Institution, operating in an international, multilingual and multicultural environment where you can expect real chances to make a difference, please send us your detailed CV in English, quoting reference:(SJJ/10/13), to the following e-mail address: email@example.com.
Η εταιρεία ΑRK ANALYTICS δραστηριοποιείται στους τομείς της επιχειρηματικής πληροφόρησης, των ερευνών αγοράς, των συστημάτων υποστήριξης αποφάσεων και των συμβουλευτικών υπηρεσιών.
H ARK ANALYTICS επιθυμεί να προσλάβει άμεσα senior web developer με τα ακόλουθα προσόντα:
- Linux Environment maintenance / programming
- Διαχείριση PostgreSQL – προγραμματισμός σε PL/pgSQL
- Προγραμματισμός σε Java EE
- Εμπειρία σε HTML – CSS
- Ανάπτυξη λογισμικού σε Google GWT
- Εμπειρία σε REST Web Services (JSON)
- Εμπειρία με JBoss.
- Εμπειρία με Eclipse Jetty.
- Εμπειρία με Eclipse BIRT.
Παρέχεται άριστο πακέτο αμοιβών και παροχών. Apply here.