We currently have a vacancy for a Senior JAVA Developer fluent in English, to offer his/her services as an expert who will be based in The Hague. The work will be carried out either in the company’s premises or on site at customer premises. In the context of the first assignment, the successful candidate will be integrated in the development team of the company that will closely cooperate with a major client’s IT team on site.
- Create and document a detailed design using UML, ArchiMate and other modelling techniques;
- Identify and propose different options for implementing functionality;
- Design of software components using Java and create unit and integration tests for software components;
- Translate the non-functional requirements into technical designs and implement the designs for software components;
- Create deployment packages and scripts to deploy the software on Linux platform;
- Perform troubleshooting on issues reported by the system administrators and work closely with the QA team in order to fix the identified and assigned defects.
- University degree with minimum 8 years of experience in software development using Java;
- Minimum of 6 years of experience with J2EE and 5 years using Spring Framework;
- At least 1 year of experience using Continuous Integration Products (e.g. Jenking, Cruise Control, Team City), Oracle RDBMS, SQL and Red Hat Enterprise Linux or equivalent;
- Minimum 1 year of working experience on multi developer projects using collaboration tools like code repository, work item management or defect tracker;
- Experience with Apache CAMEL or FUSE ESB frameworks;
- Knowledge of JMS, XML, Webservices, JDBC, Maven and writing shell scripts for Linux is mandatory;
- Knowledge of continuous delivery, integration methodology and knowledge of ArchiMate modeling standards will be advantageous;
- Excellent command of English, both written and oral.
If you are seeking a career in an exciting and dynamic company, where you will offer your services as part of a team of a major European Institution, operating in an international, multilingual and multicultural environment where you can expect real chances to make a difference, please send us your detailed CV in English, quoting reference: (JAD/04/14), to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We offer a competitive remuneration (either on contract basis or remuneration with full benefits package), based on qualifications and experience. All applications will be treated as confidential.
You may also consider all our other open vacancies by visiting the career section of our web site (www.eurodyn.com) and follow us on Twitter (@EURODYN_Careers) and LinkedIn.