- Code, test and troubleshoot programs utilizing the appropriate hardware, database, and programming technology.
- Full lifecycle application development as well as responsible for refining data and formatting final product.
- Software analysis, code analysis, requirements analysis, software review, identification of code metrics, system risk analysis, software reliability analysis.
- Maintain confidentiality with regard to the information being processed, stored or accessed.
- Maintain standards compliance & implement localization or globalization of software.
Additionally a Software Developer is responsible for:
- Working closely with analysts, designers and staff.
- Producing detailed specifications and writing the program code.
- Testing the product in controlled, real situations before going live.
- Preparation of training manuals for users.
Desired Skills and Experience
- At least 3 years of experience in Java Programming (Other languages will be considered a plus).
- At least 2 years of commercial experience in Android SDK with at least two published application on Google Play.
- In-depth understanding of the Android UI concepts is required, with experience in developing responsive designs.
- Strong Object Oriented programming skills in multi-threading environment.
- Very good knowledge of XML and JSON as well as HTTP /REST.
- Good knowledge and hands-on experience with SQL (SQLite will be considered a plus).
- Ability to investigate and analyze information and to draw conclusions.
- Communication, interpersonal and team-working skills.
PLease apply through Linkedin