We currently have a vacancy for a Java Developer, fluent in English, to offer his/her services as an expert who will be based in Central London, UK. The work will be carried out on site at customer premises
- Develop solutions in Java that meet the client’s service standards;
- Provide user-focused, stable and high performance digital quality services;
- Understand how to turn business needs into user stories, acceptance criteria, fully tested and reviewed production level code;
- Deliver that code in the team’s configuration management systems;
- Estimate user story size in ongoing development work to facilitate planning for upcoming sprints and be involved in the ongoing;
- Provide and maintain behaviour driven test scripts;
- Install and improve quality focus in delivery teams in order to ensure product quality;
- Work as a member of a multi-disciplinary team, as well as working with delivery teams to break technical requirements down and to identify key API requirements for integration with internal and external systems.
- University Studies and experience in IT;
- Experience in Agile methodology;
- Hands on experience with Dropwizard, MongoDB, Git, Jenkins, Cucumber and CSS;
- Excellent command of English, both written and oral.
If you are seeking a career in an exciting and dynamic company, where you will offer your services as part of a team of a major public administration, operating in an international, multilingual and multicultural environment where you can expect real chances to make a difference, please send us your detailed CV in English, quoting reference: (JD/04/14), to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We offer a competitive remuneration (either on contract basis or remuneration with full benefits package), based on qualifications and experience. All applications will be treated as confidential.