Experienced Android Developer and Java Developer (2 positions)
Mobics is in search for experienced Java and Android Developers. The company implements several European and national R&D projects. Our projects usually involve machine vision algorithms, sensor information processing, geodata, knowledge engineering techniques etc. Mobics team is composed of PhD researchers and very skilled developers. We believe in programming skills and ability to deal with challenging projects.
You may learn more about Mobics in www.mobics.gr
1) Java Developer: Skills & Experience
- A degree in Computer Science (AEI/TEI)
- 2-4 years of proven professional experience in relevant position
- Good knowledge of Java, Java EE, JSP, Servlets, Webservices, JDBC, Hibernate, JMS, XML and SQL
- Knowledge of Applications Servers, e.g., Tomcat, Jetty, JBoss
- Knowledge of Relational Database Management Systems, e.g., MySQL, PostgreSQL, MS SQL Server
- Excellent command of the English language (written & oral)
- Good communication and problem solving skills.
- Strong passion for learning
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Experience with back-end frameworks, e.g., Spring, Lucene, Solr
- Experience with Java-based portals, e.g., Liferay
2) Android Developer: Skills & Experience
- Similar experience with the previous position in Java and other skills
- Portfolio list with applications developed so far
The initial contract will be for one year (probably starting from April 1st – not a joke!).
You may send your CVs at firstname.lastname@example.org