It is a known fact that B2B / Enterprise Software today is lagging significantly behind today’s consumer facing cloud based solutions. HICX is on a mission to revolutionize enterprise software, starting first with tackling the management of complex supply chains and supplier relationship data management problems. HICX is an engineering-led company, which aims to disrupt the enterprise software market by providing scalable, reliable, easy to integrate, and dead simple to use software solutions, while tackling some of the most challenging business problems around management of suppliers, data, and supply chains.In order to do this we require top talent which loves solving challenging problems, is passionate about technology, likes treading on uncharted territory and has a passion to change the face of enterprise software.
By joining the team you will be working on HICX’s core platform across areas such as:
- Workflow management
- Enterprise data integration
- Reporting & business intelligence
- Master data management
- Clustering and scalability
- Building state of the art UI
We are building a different kind of software company, so if what we are talking about resonates with you, come join the revolution! With offices in Chicago, London and Dubai we are growing fast and full of opportunities.
Desired Skills and Experience
In order to thrive you should be totally comfortable with the following:
- You are able to work in the UK.
- You have 5+ years experience building and delivering projects from start to finish
- Excellent Java coding abilities
- Be able to work across all areas of the stack or able to learn (front-end, back-end, database)
- Can do Unit, Integration and Functional testing & understands Continuous Integration;
- Can draw an abstract factory on a white board without breaking a sweat;
- Understands database transactions and how you use them correctly;
- Existing knowledge of development tools (Maven, Ant, Eclipse) and other backend technologies (Spring, Hibernate, Lucene, SOLR, etc.)
- Quick Learner and adapter of new frameworks and technologies;
It would also be excellent, but not essential, if you…
- Masters/Doctorate in computer science, maths ore other relevant subject;
- Knowledgeable about Enterprise Integration Patterns, middleware frameworks and tools (eg. Camel, Mule, SAP PI, WebMethods, etc);
- Knowledgeable about developing for clustered, high-avaialbility, cloud based architecture;
- Good understanding of Business Process Modeling (BPM) and workflow management systems (such as Activiti, jBPM,etc);
- Have experience coaching/mentoring other Developers;
- Have a keen eye for UX;
- Are at one with the Zen ways of agile practices especially DevOps, Scrum and Kanban
We care that you’re really smart and get things done and passionate about technology and learning. If you know you’re at the top of your profession, and you want to be challenged, then this might be the job for you.
To apply please email: email@example.com and please include the following:
- Why you want to join and think your experience is relevant
- An updated CV
- Include JHUG in the subject line